Saturday, July 12, 2014

About Author

About Author

Md. Kamal Hossain
Hi Friends, I am Md Kamal Hossain  a Hons (degree) holder and 24 year old young  Entrepreneur from the city of love and passion Dhaka the heart of Bangladesh. By Profession I'm a Web Designer,Web Development, Computer Teacher, Blogger and SEO Optimizer.
I have deep knowledge and am interested in following Services, I can provide you consultancy in these subjects as well as you can hire me for any out of these services!
  • Web Designing (HTML, CSS, JavaScript) 
  • Web Developing (PHP, My SQL, Wordpress )  
  • Blogging (WordPress, Blogger,)
  • SEO (Basic )
  • Making Money Online (Adsense, Affiliate, PPC, PTC, PPD, Freelancing) 
  • Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Linkedin) 
  • Affiliate Marketing (ClickBank, Amazon, linkshare)
I use all social networks and you can add me on all social networks by following below links.

About This Blog

You’ll learn from this blog:
  • SEO
  • Blogger
  • WordPress
  • Web Designing
  • Web Development
  • Programing
  • HTML
  • JavaScript
  • CSS
  • jQuery and much more.